- About Us
- Competition Information
1. President to open the meeting and call for any apologies.
2. The observation of one minute’s silence for deceased members.
3. To confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Monday 18 September 2017 and any business arising.
5. Presidents Report for 2017/2018.
6. Treasurers Report for 2017/2018.
7. Captains Report for 2017/18
8. To receive and consider the Club’s audited Statement of Accounts, Auditors Statement, and other information as required under Section 73 (1) of the ACT.
9. To appoint a returning officer for the oversight of the Committee election
10. To elect the new Committee and Office Bearers (up to 9 ordinary Committee and 4 office bearers. (Nomination forms are available on the Associations website: actvetgolf.org and must be received by the Secretary not less than 7 days prior to AGM)
11. To appoint an Honorary Auditor for the current Financial Year.
12. Playing program for 2019.
13. To transact any other business which may be brought before the Meeting in conformity with the Associations Rules